Winter Break Camp
Winter Break Camp
Week 1: (3 days)
- Wednesday, December 21
- Thursday, December 22
- Friday, December 23
Week 2: (5 days)
- Monday, December 26
- Tuesday, December 27
- Wednesday, December 28
- Thursday, December 29
- Friday, December 30
Only weekly options available.
Spots will be limited to 25 participants per week!
A PLACE TO LEARN, PLAY, AND GROW
We believe in each child and their individual growth. It is our mission to focus on three areas of development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging. It is important to us that all campers have the chance to experience our core values: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
- The Foothills Area YMCA is offering Winter Break Camp at the Cottingham Campus in Seneca, SC.
- Any child that attends school between the ages of 4 years old and 12 years old can register.
- Winter Break Camp will take place on these dates: 12/21, 12/22, 12/23,12/26, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30. There are no daily options, you must sign children up for each week.
- Daily drop off starts at 7:30 am and ends at 9:00 am and daily pick up starts at 4:00 pm and all campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Activities include: themed arts and crafts, community service projects, small group games, outdoor field games, swim times, reading, and more. Each parent will receive a newsletter that gives an idea of what will be happening each day of camp.
- We will have a scheduled time each day for breakfast and lunch, but it will not be provided. Please pack meals for your child each day.
- One Time Registration Fee of $25.00 per child
- Week 1 rate (3days) for Members: $78.00
- Week 1 rate (3 days) for Non-Members: $90.00
- Week 2 rate (5 days) for Members: $130.00
- week 2 rate (5 days) for Non-Members: $150.00
- Registration fees due at time of registration.
- Weekly fees due one week before start of each session.
Our Winter Break Camp offers unforgettable experiences for your child. From arts and crafts, to swimming, to sports, there is something fun for all. Your child will have a memorable Winter Break and make lifelong friendships.
Cottingham Campus address: 370 Memorial Drive, Seneca, SC 29672
For any information regarding camp please email [email protected]!
*Financial Assistance is available for those in need.
If you are registering a child who has a disability or medical needs, please make sure to call or email the Childcare Director to set up a meeting prior to their first day of the program. The purpose of this meeting is to obtain detailed information about the child’s condition and the best way to meet the child’s needs, while including them in program activities.