Summer Day Camp: Camp Oconee
A PLACE TO LEARN, UNPLUG AND GROW
We believe in each child and their individual growth. It is our mission to focus on three areas of development: friendship, accomplishment and belonging. It is important to us that all campers have the chance to experience our core values: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith.
- The Foothills Area YMCA is offering camp at two locations, one in Seneca, SC (South Cove) and one in Walhalla, SC (Walhalla City Gym).
- Any child between the ages of 4 years old and 12 years old can register. REGISTRATION FOR EACH WEEKLY SESSION CLOSES AT 12AM WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF THE UPCOMING CAMP WEEK.
- Our summer sessions will begin the week of June 6th and our last session will be the week of August 1st with the last day being August 5th.
- Daily drop off starts at 7:30 am and ends at 9:00 am and daily pick up starts at 4:00 pm and all campers must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Activities this summer include: themed arts and crafts, small group games, skits, outdoor field games, swim times, in-house community service projects, media and technology projects, and more. Every week a newsletter will be sent out that gives an idea of what will be happening each day of camp.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served (provided by the School District of Oconee County)
- SDOC will NOT provide breakfast or lunch during the weeks of July 4th and August 1st. You will need to provide a breakfast and lunch for your camper(s) during those weeks.
- We will NOT have Summer Camp on the July 4th holiday, but will have camp the remainder of that week.
One-time non-refundable registration fee of $25.
- Weekly rate for Members of our YMCA – $120 (a $25 deposit for each week is due at registration. This counts towards your total cost for each week)
- Weekly rate for Non-Members of our YMCA – $145 (a $25 deposit for each week is due at registration. This counts towards your total cost for each week)
Weekly deposits are non-refundable and cannot be moved to a prior week’s tuition payment.
Our summer camps offer unforgettable experiences for your child. From arts and crafts, to swimming, to sports, there is something fun for all. Your child will have a memorable summer and make lifelong friendships.
We can’t wait for an amazing summer!
For any information regarding camp please email [email protected]!
If you are registering a child who has a disability or medical needs, please make sure to call or email the Childcare Director to set up a meeting prior to their first day of the program. The purpose of this meeting is to obtain detailed information about the child’s condition and the best way to meet the child’s needs, while including them in program activities.
*Financial Assistance is available for those in need.
Seneca - South Cove
Walhalla: City Gym